The owner of Garrett Leather started the company on the third floor of his home. The name Garrett is from the old English word for “attic”. Today, our corporate headquarters are located in an 80,000 square foot distribution center in Buffalo, New York. Garrett Leather has grown into a global brand with customers in more than 25 countries on six continents. It is a classic American Dream success story. How did Garrett Leather grow and thrive over the past 30 years? By always putting our valued customers first.
When Garrett Leather was established in 1988, the owner was on a mission. His mission was to go above and beyond what other leather vendors offered and focus on his customers’ needs. He gave each and every customer personalized service, while maintaining the highest quality standards. Instead of looking to make a quick sale, he built long-lasting relationships. Our mission today remains unchanged. We continue to operate with the same customer-focused passion that the owner had 30 years ago.
The mission of Garrett Leather is to build relationships and earn our customers’ loyalty by providing the highest quality leather and a superior customer experience.
Our Core Values
As we celebrate our 30th anniversary, we continue to abide by these values in our day-to-day business with customers, vendors, and all stakeholders. We believe that each of these values is equally important and we hold each other accountable to them. In fact, throughout the year employees who demonstrate the core values on a daily basis may earn rewards. These are our guiding principles that lead the way as we provide superior customer experiences.
What Makes Us Different?
Our customers are the reason for our success. Without continuous, loyal support, we would not be here today to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Garrett Leather does not simply sell products, we collaborate with you. We are more than just a leather company. What makes us different?
- We help you in every way that we can throughout the entire creative process.
- Our employees and representatives guide, educate, and support your creative efforts.
- If there is a color that we do not have, we can make it for you.
- We welcome your requests for specific requirements and work to fulfill them.
- With our Guaranteed In Stock program, we ship to meet your tight deadlines.
- Our Quality Management System is ISO 9001 Certified to help us uphold the highest standards.
- When mistakes happen, we address problems head-on and work with you to correct them.
- We are here for you long after the leather ships to build a lasting relationship.
Many of you have worked with us since we began 30 years ago. We love receiving your testimonials. Please continue to let us know how we can better serve you and what products or services you would like to see from us. We are always listening and look forward to working with you over the next 30 years.