- Superior Italian Quality. Garrett Leather knows you deserve the best. Shop and compare!
- Variety. Garrett Leather fits your exact needs with over 25 different leather products.
- Color. Find the perfect hue with more than 500 color options.
- Simplicity. Make your selection process easier with free samples.
- Be informed. Garrett’s knowledgeable and responsive sales representatives will answer all of your questions.
- Real people. Receive friendly greetings from a live receptionist, not an automated answering machine.
- Exceptional service. Garrett’s unparalleled customer service department processes your orders quickly and accurately.
- No hidden costs. Purchase half hides without incurring additional cutting fees.
- Convenience. Purchase all materials together including leather, welt, matching thread, leather marking pens, and care products.
- Customize. Inquire about custom capabilities if you cannot find what you need.
- Care. Garrett Leather stores hides properly on horses to prevent creases and wrinkles.
- Within budget. Keep projects within budget with competitive pricing.
- On time. Meet your deadlines. Orders ship within two business days.
- Get results. Issues are addressed immediately and professionally.
- Anywhere. Shop anywhere at showrooms worldwide.
- Anytime. Shop anytime at www.garrettleather.com.
- Free Boutique Items. Qualify to earn free items from Garrett Boutique.
- Reduce waste. Garrett’s superior quality and large hide sizes maximize cutting yields.
- Breathe easy. Leather is an ideal option for allergy sufferers who may be allergic to dust in fabric. Most products are GREENGUARD certified.
- Comfort. Leather is porous and “breathes” by adjusting to body temperature in different climates.
- Durability. Leather’s intricate natural fibers provide exceptional flexibility,
strength and durability that cannot be duplicated with any man-made product.
- Easy maintenance. Keep leather looking beautiful simply with water and mild soap.
- Reduce costs. Leather is known to last up to five times longer than fabric, reducing replacement costs.
- Invest in longevity. Leather ages beautifully, becoming softer and even more comfortable over time.
- Join the family. Garrett Leather remains individually owned and privately operated.
Come see for yourself what Garrett Leather is all about!
Shop By Product | Shop By Color