This year marks Garrett Leather’s 25th anniversary. At Garrett Leather, we make customer service our number one priority. Many customers are familiar with our extensive product lines, but some may be surprised to learn about our wide variety of services.
1. Global support – Dedicated sales representatives and showrooms worldwide present Garrett Leather products.
2. Real people – During regular business hours, calls are answered by real people rather than an automated machine. You will receive a friendly greeting and prompt, proficient service.
3. Professional assistance – All customer service representatives at Garrett Leather receive thorough training and can assist with finding the right product for your project.
4. Optimal handling –Hides hang on “horses” to prevent creases and wrinkles from forming.
5. Online shopping – Request samples any time, any day with Garrett Leather’s online shopping cart.
6. Free samples – Garrett Leather does not charge for samples or for shipping samples.
7. Free dyelot cuttings – Shop with confidence. See the exact dyelot color before your order ships by requesting a CFA or “cutting for approval”.
8. Free stock reserves – We are happy to reserve any specified amount of leather for up to ten business days, at no additional cost.
9. Custom strike-offs – Garrett Leather provides custom color samples upon request.
10. No cutting fees – Garrett Leather accepts half hide purchases without imposing additional cutting fees.
11. Flame treatment – Many Garrett Leather products are treated to pass flammability requirements during the tanning process. Leather may also be treated at our corporate headquarters upon request.
12. Performance tests & certification – Garrett Leather’s products may be tested to meet various industry standards such as flammability, anti-bacterial, UV protection, and more. Certification is available upon request.
13. Impress – Over 30 patterns, including animal, floral and geometric designs, may be embossed on almost any Garrett leather color, in half hide increments.
14. Custom embossing – Company names, logos, or other custom designs may be embossed on almost any Garrett leather color. Please provide camera-ready artwork.
15. Laser embossing – Heat and computerized lasers are used to create beautiful designs on leather. Please provide camera –ready artwork.
16. Perforating – Perforating may be done in eleven different patterns in half hide increments.
17. Cut-to-Pattern – Garrett Leather has an advanced, computerized cutting machine to cut sewing patterns to exact specifications. Contact us for more details.
18. Skiving – Skiving is a method used to reduce the thickness of leather hides.
19. Easy Payment – Garrett Leather accepts all major credit cards, including American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card or Diners Club, in addition to checks and money orders.
20. Credit Terms– Qualified customers may establish credit terms upon approval.
21. Quick shipment – At Garrett Leather, over 95% of orders ship within two business days of purchase.
22. Email notifications – Customers are notified immediately via email when orders are shipped.
23. CEU class – Designers can earn continuing education units with Garrett Leather’s informative CEU class.
24. Stay connected – At Garrett Leather we follow industry trends, color forecasting, and listen to our customers across multiple social media platforms. We regularly post product introductions, special events, and educational articles.
25. 30 Day return policy – Garrett Leather accepts unmarked and uncut hides for up to 30 days from purchase.