Terms and Conditions
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and do our best to educate and assist our customers in making appropriate product selections for each project. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact our customer service department.
- All goods are sold without warranty or condition expressed or implied.
- Most leather products are sold by the square foot. We accept half hide orders for most products, without imposing any additional cutting fees or small order up-charges.
- Due to variable hide sizes, orders will be filled within 5% unless otherwise notified.
- It is not always possible to ensure consistency of color. Dyelot cuttings are available upon request and are strongly encouraged. Placement of order means you accept these variations.
- Flame treatment and certification are available upon request. Additional fees may apply.
- All major credit cards are accepted. For first time customers, proforma and C.O.D. Certified options are also available. Net terms may be established upon credit approval after the first order.
- Please inspect all goods carefully upon receipt. Cut or marked hides are not returnable.
- Returns of in-stock products are accepted within 30 days of invoice date. Prior authorization is required for all returns. Returned hides (uncut and undamaged) are subject to a restocking fee. Customer is responsible for freight charges.
- Custom colors and products that are made on a per order basis may be returned due to manufacturing defects only. Requests for return authorization must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- Freight charges are due and payable when invoiced.
- 1.5% interest per month is charged on overdue accounts.
- The parties agree:
New York law shall apply in the event of a dispute.
In the event of a dispute, New York courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Buyer agrees that it is subject to the jurisdiction of New York courts.